- CNC mill your Sig P320 slide for your optic
- Cerakote or Black Nitride refinish entire slide
- We do NOT mill for Sig Romeo Optics
We mill precision pockets for your optic! While many companies will mill an over sized "one size fits all" pocket, ours is precision as per your optic. The cycling of a pistol slide is not gentle. The last thing you want is all that force to simply be on the mounting screws due to an optic pocket milled too big! Screws have been known the shear and break over time due to improperly milled slides.
What to do after you order:
- Print order confirmation email
- Send copy of confirmation email with slide (does not need to be disassembled) and optic to:
2951 Railroad Ave
Morgan City, LA 70380
Current turn around time is 2-3 weeks.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Can't be happier with my slide, coating, and cowitnessing sights, well worth the wait. Will def. use Primary Machine again.
I had my Sig Sauer P320 cut for the Vortex Viper and Primary Machine did an outstanding job! They also Cerakoted the slide and man does it look sweet! I would recommend them for their work!!