The ORIGINAL KSG Deflector! Our KSG shell deflector eliminates the number one complaint that KSG owners have with these awesome bullpup shotguns - getting their forearms burned by hot, spent shells! After testing the deflectors on multiple KSG's and going through hundreds of rounds of 12 gauge ammo in both 2-3/4" and 3", we are proud to be able to say that the shell deflector does just what it was intended to do. The spent shells eject at a 10:00 - 11:00 downward angle, never hitting your arm. In the left handed models, the shells eject at a 1:00 - 2:00 downward angle.
- CNC machined from billet 6061 air craft grade aluminum
- Hard anodized for a tough, long lasting finish
- No modifications to your KSG necessary to install
- Utilize factory Kel - Tec bolts for installation
- All tools required for install are INCLUDED, along with installation instructions
*We WILL NOT accept returns for open items that you installed then decided you don't want any more. They must be still in the packaging, unopened and you will pay a 20% restocking fee as well as original shipping cost.*
KSG Muzzle Brake
- CNC Machined from 4140 Steel In House
- Black Nitride Finish
- BARREL NUT REMOVAL TOOL INCLUDED ($30+ Alone From Competitors)
- Installs In Minutes
- Instructions Included
*You will need a good vise and a source of heat (real heat, not a blow dryer) to remove the factory barrel nut. We WILL NOT accept returns because you can't get the factory nut off.*
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product from a great company. Very impressed with the communication and follow through.