The ORIGINAL KSG Deflector! Our KSG shell deflector eliminates the number one complaint that KSG owners have with these awesome bullpup shotguns - getting their forearms burned by hot, spent shells! After testing the deflectors on multiple KSG's and going through hundreds of rounds of 12 gauge ammo in both 2-3/4" and 3", we are proud to be able to say that the shell deflector does just what it was intended to do. The spent shells eject at a 10:00 - 11:00 downward angle, never hitting your arm. In the left handed models, the shells eject at a 1:00 - 2:00 downward angle.
- CNC machined from billet 6061 air craft grade aluminum
- Hard anodized for a tough, long lasting finish
- No modifications to your KSG necessary to install
- Utilize factory Kel - Tec bolts for installation
- All tools required for install are INCLUDED, along with installation instructions
*We WILL NOT accept returns for open items that you installed then decided you don't want any more. They must be still in the packaging, unopened and you will pay a 20% restocking fee as well as original shipping cost.*
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice! Better than I expected. Excellent craftsmanship! This product is legit! Very easy to install. Makes my KSG more of a pleasure to shoot.
Very solid product, if I'd suggest one thing to make it better. It would be to make the front hole longer to fit inside the plastic and to maybe coat the inside with something so the brass doesn't leave marks
I took my new KSG to the range this weekend and after dozens of rounds my arm was spared from shell discharges as the deflector did its job. Nice precision work guys.
I love this simple piece of aluminum! It works as advertised quite well! The only down side is that the weapon becomes somewhat unwieldy as the plate will catch your wrist as you maneuver the gun. Of course positive control should always be practiced especially with a shotgun!! Also, the lack of "injury" from the ejecting shells is worth the moment needed to bring the weapon to ones shoulder and avoid the plate. As always, practice makes perfect and muscle memory will eliminate the initial awkwardness.
Solidly built, easy install, works as advertised, even accommodates the extended tube selector. Worth the investment. Either the plate shouldve been installed with the shotgun, or Keltec should've incorporated a way to direct spent shells away from the wrist. Glad I bought this.
works as advertised redirects spent casings to somewere near my left foot as i am a righty shooter..sometime the casing hit you in the chest its not painful at all and its not chewing my wrist up ..nice product
- Does exactly what it says-- deflects shells. Zero wrist impacts after install (150+ rounds).
- High quality, attractive and precise. Looks like an OEM Kel-Tec product.
- Easy install. Installed with included tool in less than 5 minutes
- Lightweight! I was pleasantly surprised how light and small this item is. Keeps overall weapon weight low.
- Low profile: better than expected performance with clothing and slings. The small size and shape keeps it from snagging.
In practice, none that should keep you from a purchase. There was a small muscle memory curve for reload, but almost not worth mentioning.