*This service does not include slide milling. The Battle Series package is an UPGRADE to our slide work - whether it be our Pit Viper V1, V2, or an optic cut*.
So you're ready to bring your P-07/09 to the next level? Our Battle Series upgrade for the P-07/09 takes these already amazing shooting guns to a whole new level! After we do all our slide work and cerakote, we have our gunsmith install (and fit, where needed) Cajun Gun Works trigger componenets!
Base price includes:
- Cajun Gun Works Short Reset Kit which reduces the single action reset by 40-50%!
- Cajun Gun Works 15lb hammer spring which will reduce the double action by about 2lbs
- Cajun Gun Works Reduced Power Trigger Return Spring which will reduce the double action by 1/2lb and is more reliable than the break prone OEM trigger return spring
- Cajun Gun Works Extended Length Firing Pin & Reduced Power Firing Pin Spring for more reliable primer ignition
- Tune the trigger bar spring to reduce double action stacking feel
- Polish and tune all trigger components
- Test target & Battle Series certificate with unique Battle Series serial number laser engraved inside frame
- Return shipping to your door - your gun will be delivered directly back to you via ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED delivery!
Warlord Upgrade includes all of the above plus:
- Cajun Gun Works Race Hammer which makes the SA break significantly more crisp and clean
- Cajun Gun Works properly sized double action roller
- Single action pull weights typically 3-4 lbs
- Double action pull weights typically 8-9 lbs
*This is NOT a stand alone option! It MUST be added in conjunction with our P-07/09 Pit Viper Cut ONLY or it can be done at a later time if you've had our slide work done already !*
Lead time is PLUS 1 week ADDED to our standard 2-3 week slide work lead time. So TOTAL time of 3-4 weeks for a 100% rework of your gun. This is absolutely unprecedented in the CZ industry!