CZ P-07/09 Battle Series Upgrade
*This service does not include slide milling. The Battle Series package is an UPGRADE to our slide work - whether it be our Pit Viper V1, V2, or an optic cut*.
So you're ready to bring your P-07/09 to the next level? Our Battle Series upgrade for the P-07/09 takes these already amazing shooting guns to a whole new level! After we do all our slide work and cerakote, we have our gunsmith install (and fit, where needed) Cajun Gun Works trigger components!
Base price includes:
- Cajun Gun Works Short Reset Kit which reduces the single action reset by 40-50%!
- Cajun Gun Works 15lb hammer spring which will reduce the double action by about 2lbs
- Cajun Gun Works Reduced Power Trigger Return Spring which will reduce the double action by 1/2lb and is more reliable than the break prone OEM trigger return spring
- Cajun Gun Works Extended Length Firing Pin & Reduced Power Firing Pin Spring for more reliable primer ignition
- Tune the trigger bar spring to reduce double action stacking feel
- Polish and tune all trigger components
- Test target & Battle Series certificate with unique Battle Series serial number laser engraved inside frame
Warlord Upgrade includes all of the above plus:
- Cajun Gun Works Race Hammer which makes the SA break significantly more crisp and clean
- Cajun Gun Works properly sized double action roller
- Single action pull weights typically 3-4 lbs
- Double action pull weights typically 8-9 lbs
*This is NOT a stand alone option! It MUST be added in conjunction with our P-07/09 Pit Viper Cut ONLY or it can be done at a later time if you've had our slide work done already!*
Lead time is PLUS 1 week ADDED to our standard 2-3 week slide work lead time. So TOTAL time of 3-4 weeks for a 100% rework of your gun. This is absolutely unprecedented in the CZ industry!
The trigger reset is unreal at times. On a single action reset the trigger moves about a quarter inch to reset making follow up shots a cinch. Keep in mind the less you have to move the trigger the tighter your groups will be. (Assuming your mechanics are good.) It's worth it in my opinion if you strive for perfection. If you already loved your CZ this will blow your mind.
I can't say enough good things about Bruce and his company, and the fine work they did transforming my CZ P09 from a "pretty good" shooter into a dead nuts-accurate competition pistol. I got an RMR cut and installed, the Battle Series upgrade, the warlord package, and cerakoted the whole thing. The trigger pull in SA and DA is sublime, and the reworked internals offer a vast improvement over an already better than average trigger. All replaced parts were returned to me with my pistol, and the work was done exceptionally well. This will be the last upgrade your CZ will ever need. Do it.